Tuesday, September 29, 2015

T-minus 87 days...



What, What??

Y'all, where does the time go?  I mean, really; 87 days, I swear I just took down the tree.

Oh well...since I can't convince Father Time to add a few more hours to the day or a few more weekends to the calendar, I guess all that is left to do is embrace the time that I have left and start planning.  Planning is what I do best, I have at least 3-4 lists going at any one time (but that is a post for another day), so today I'm going to share with you some gift ideas for those on your Gift List.

For the WOMEN in your life:



I am on my 2nd pair of these babies, they are beyond wonderful!
They are like a sock but have a warm fuzzy Sherpa lining and a non-skid sole.  They have many designs options available and are very affordable.


Blanket Scarf

This is one of my favorite scarf purchases of all times.  It is so versatile, warm and just plain lovely!  Word to the wise, I had a very difficult time finding this scarf last year.  I ordered online and it was over a month before it shipped so keep that in mind when ordering...like order NOW if you want this in time for Christmas.


For the MEN in your life:



I don't have any personal experience with the YETI brand but I have heard many compliments for the product.  I think that this would make a great gift for Dad, Father-in-law or brother.  I have also been told that you can have them engraved for more of a personal flare.

Here are a few of my favorite masculine monograms designs:







Columbia Fleece Vest
Most of the men in my life do not like to wear a coat so I think that this is the perfect substitute.  Enough coverage to give them warmth through the core but not bulky to get in the way of doing their manly things.



For the KIDDOS in your life:


lollywollydoodle.com

lollywollydoodle.com

Check out these adorable personalized pillow cases from Lolly Wolly Doodle.  There are many boy and girl designs to choose from as well as "older" pillow designs for the tween/teen in your life.  WARNING:  There are sooooo many cute, adorable gift items that can be found on this site so proceed with caution when shopping. 


Surfer Car Plate
limabeankids.com

T-REX plate
limabeankids.com


How fun would it be to eat off one of these plates?  Lima Bean Kids has over 100 design options available for your little ankle biters.  



For the COLLEGE STUDENT in your life:





This gift idea would be great for any young adult just getting started but I know from first hand experience with my oldest that college kids get HUNGRY.  Not only do they get hungry but they are also always broke so quick, on the go snack food is much needed and appreciated by this genre.


A less personalized, but much appreciated, gift idea for this crowd is $$$---straight, cold, hard cash.  There are a lot of clever gift wrapping ideas to be found online that can make this gift option more exciting for the giver.  Here are a few of my faves:






I would love to hear of some of your gift giving ideas...comment away!

Happy Shopping!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My sis is a runner. She loves running a lot. I was looking for the running gifts for her. Now I would like to select anyone of them.

    ReplyDelete